*diced cooked chicken breast (optional)
*1/4 c. shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
*1 chopped green onion
*1/8 c. salsa
*2-3 tortilla chips
*spicy ranch dressing (below)
*1 tsp. chili powder
This week, I will share with you six satisfying salads that can be eaten as a meal or to accompany a main course.
- Sunday: I shared my favorite salad, Spinach with Chickpeas and Mushrooms.
- Monday: See how I made an Asian Salad with Napa cabbage, Mandarin oranges, and cashews.
- What Matthew Ate Wednesday: See what my four year-old son is eating! I also will share Mixed Berry Salad with feta cheese and raspberry vinaigrette.
- Thursday: I will share Classic Romaine Salad with shredded Parmesan cheese, grape tomatoes, and black olives.
- Friday: I will show you Haystacks, the only salad my four year-old eats. We make it with corn chips, chili beans, and guacamole.