The peaches in juice add sweetness to the tart raspberries with no added sugar. The result is a refreshing smoothie that is full of antioxidants.
This recipe makes one large serving at 350 calories.
PEACH RASPBERRY SMOOTHIE
*1 15 oz. can peaches in juice
*1 c. almond milk
*1 c. frozen raspberries
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
How do you save money on your grocery bill?
This week, I am sharing some of my favorite smoothie and protein shake recipes.
- Sunday-I shared my yummy recipe for Mixed Berry Protein Shake. I also gave you some tips about making protein shakes and smoothies.
- Monday-Check out my recipe for Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake!
- Tuesday-I made a Coconut Pineapple Smoothie.
- What Matthew Ate Wednesday-See what my vegetarian four year-old is eating. I also gave you a recipe for Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake.
- Thursday-I shared my recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake.