The recipe makes two servings at 200 calories for each serving.
*2 scoops (6 Tb. ) soy protein powder
*1/2 tsp. cinnamon
*1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sunday-I shared my yummy recipe for Mixed Berry Protein Shake. I also gave you some tips about making protein shakes and smoothies.
- Tuesday-Coconut Pineapple Smoothie
- What Matthew Ate Wednesday-See what my vegetarian four year-old is eating. Also, I will post a recipe for Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake.
- Thursday-Peanut Butter Cup Protein Shake
- Friday-Peach Raspberry Smoothie.