Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What Matthew Ate Wednesday: Dec. 28, 2011

Best Blogger Tips

How are you doing after the holiday?

I managed to put 3 lbs. on from all of the rich food I've been eating.  Ugh.  I'm sure all of the cookies I baked had something to do with it, too!

This week, I'm featuring Dips and Party Foods.  So far, I have posted Elle's Easy Guacamole, and Smoked Salmon Spread.  I'm going to finish the week out with vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip and Apricot-Pepper Dip.

I would also love to hear what Dip and Party Food recipe you would like to share for New Year's!

You can share your link and a picture here.  Submissions close Wednesday (today) at midnight.

Here is what my four year-old vegetarian son ate today.  He hasn't gained any weight over the holidays. ; )

 He started the day with two pieces
of homemade raisin bread French toast and almond milk.
I will share it with you when I get a recipe written up.
We have never given Matthew syrup with French toast,
but he gobbles it up anyway.

 For lunch, Matthew ate unsweetened applesauce
with Swedish ginger thin cookies my mom
bought at the store for Christmas.
He thinks it's so much fun to dip cookies, crackers, etc.,
in his applesauce instead of using a spoon.

For supper, we had fajitas, but Matthew wanted
the leftovers from Haystacks.
I couldn't get him to eat the tomatoes.
He also had a whole wheat tortilla.

Today, he was too busy playing with his new toys to eat much.

What did you eat today?  Any leftovers?
  • Come back later today for vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip!






Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...