Friday, December 9, 2011

Follow Friday: Cookie Recipe Exchanges

Best Blogger Tips
 

I have never been to a cookie exchange, but it sounds like a great idea: a group of bakers gets together, each bringing 0-12 batches of their favorite cookies.  Everyone leaves with goodies to share and maybe even a few new recipes. 

 
As a jumpstart to my 12 Cookies of Christmas recipe series, I thought I would share three blogs where you can find cookie recipe swaps.  They are founded on the same premise of a cookie exchange: bring your favorite recipe and take home some recipes from others.

 

  

In Katrina's Kitchen - I'll Bring the Cookies

I'll Bring the Cookies by Katrina's Kitchen

 
2011 Virtual Cookie Recipe Exchange at Flour on My Face

 
Virtual Cookie Swap Party hosted by The Avid Appetite

 
 
Come back on Sunday for a preview of my 12 Cookies of Christmas series!

The first three recipes I will share are
  • Peppermint Meltaways
  • Mom's Sugar Cookies
  • Grandma Gladys' Date Pinwheels.

 
Do you have a cookie recipe you would like to share?  Leave a comment or send me a message

 

 

 
Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...