I hope you had a great Christmas!
I spent the holiday making LOTS of food. We had a Swedish-American Christmas Eve with my parents, then ate Christmas Day lunch with my husband's family. I made traditional and Americanized Swedish foods for dinner at home, plus pies, dips, and Garlic-Cheese No-Knead Bread for my in-laws.
ELLE'S EASY GUACAMOLE
1. Slice the avocados in half. Separate the halves and remove the pit. Spoon the pulp from the skin.
2. Mash the avocado pulp with a fork or use a food processor to slightly puree the pulp.
3. Add lemon juice and salsa. Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
What recipe do you make all of the time?
- Come tomorrow for Smoked Salmon Dip!
- Later this week, find my recipes for Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip and Hummus.
- I would love to see your Party Food and Dip Recipe! Add your link here.