Thursday, August 26, 2010

Health Digest: Aug 26, 2010

Best Blogger Tips
[everystockphoto.com]

All about eggs, hormones, and offspring in the news today!

 

 

Wow!  Where to start today!

1.  First of all, I'm horrified that they will be putting tainted foods back into the food supply!  ICK!  I know they do this, but reading about it really upsets me.

2.  The hormones in our foods, especially dairy and meats, are one of the main reasons why I don't let my son eat them.  I feel especially sorry for all those really young girls (seven year-olds!) who are going through puberty so early.  I wonder how much this contributes to the sexualizing of pre-teens and adolescents.

3.  I'm very glad to have a "veggie baby" who has never had meat.  I really want to cut out all the dairy and eggs, but at least he only eats them 2-3 times a week now.  The thought of giving him hormones and carcinogens (cancer causing agents) sickens me!

What are you thinking about all of this? 

 

 

 

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...