Friday, November 5, 2010

RECIPE: Orange Pineapple Smoothie

Best Blogger Tips My son will only drink green smoothies, no other color.  I have no idea why, but there are worse things!

This is my new favorite green smoothie recipe. 

ORANGE PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE

Ingredients:

*1 can pineapple chunks with juice
*1 large navel orange
*1/2 bag of fresh spinach

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients thoroughly in a Vita-Mix Vita Prep 3 or other high speed blender.

Serves 1-3.

Tips:

1. Place liquid ingredients (pineapple and juice, then orange) before adding drier ingredients (spinach) for easier blending.

Variations:

1. Use fresh pineapple and add water for a RAW smoothie.

2.  Add a banana

3.  Add coconut

I hope you enjoy this as much as my family does!

(Sorry no pictures.  I still don't have a camera!)Pin It Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. aww that is so sweet and cute that he will only drink smoothies if they are green! I love it :D I'm going to try your recipe, since I have all those ingridients in the kitchen! I bet my lil one will love it too :) Thank Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Maggie! I've been a little off the grid lately, so I've missed out. I hope you enjoy the smoothie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...