Many people are afraid of vegetarian food. They assume it will have soy in it, that it will taste funny, and they won't like it.
| I put all the eggs, onion, cheese, garlic, and oregano, and crackers in my Kitchen-Aid.|
Kitchen-Aid makes preparing food so easy!
ice cream scoop makes all the meatballs the same size.
Italian Vegetarian Meatballs
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 1 hr.
Keywords: bake entree vegetarian Italian
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 1 diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 5 eggs
- 1 sleeve crushed crackers
- 1 jar pasta sauce (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup red or blush wine (optional)
1. Combine shredded mozzrella, onion, garlic, oregaano, eggs, and crushed crackers in mixer. Mix thoroughly. Preheat oven to 350 F. Allow mixture to set for 5 min.
2. Spray medium baking dish with non-stick spray. Use ice cream scoop to drop equal-sized balls of mixture into baking dish.
3. Mix wine with pasta sauce, if desired. Cover meatballs with pasta sauce. Cover baking dish and bake for 1 hour.
Powered by Recipage