Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Joining What I Ate Wednesday!

Best Blogger Tips Last week, while I was browsing around Peas and Crayons, I learned about What I Ate Wednesday.

What I Ate Wednesday is a way for me to share what I eat on a given day. 

As a hurried mother of two, I eat on the go a lot.  I grab something here and there, sometimes ending the day with no idea what I have eaten.  In addition to giving you an idea what my diet is like, it also helps me realize how and what I'm eating.  

Wednesday, November 16, 2011
or
Onsdag (I'm learning Swedish)

Breakfast:

I enjoyed a spinach-banana protein shake.  I try to always make my shakes and smoothies a day before I drink them, so I can grab one in the morning.  Mason jars are perfect for storing them in the fridge.


About 2:00pm I had a half a cup of mixed nuts for a snack. 
We were headed out for an early supper soon, but I was hungry.


SUPPER!  AH!  My husband I went out to eat sushi. 
I was so excited!  I haven't eaten sushi for a year.
We finally left the baby for a few hours with Grandma.
We started with edamame...
(sorry for the poor lighting)

Then I had three orders of sushi!

I had missed it so much!
When we got home, I had a small box of my son's dried cranberries. 
They were sitting on the computer desk.
 I know I didn't eat this, but I still want to share it with you.  My husband bought me roses and a gift certificate for a massage.  He also checked me out a book from the library (part of our story).

I bought him a Salvador Dali signed lithograph
that he has been in love with for all of the 10 years we have been married.

Great day!  What a Wednesday!
  • How was your Wednesday?
  • What did you eat?
  • Are you married? 
  • What is the best gift you have received?


Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...