Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Today!

Best Blogger Tips
Today, my little boy turns five years-old! 

Yesterday, we went out for Valentino's (pizza buffet, his favorite) with a few friends, then on to the children's museum.  He loved it!

Earlier, I took mini ice cream cone cupcakes to his preschool. 
(That is frosting, not ice cream.)
Tonight, we are going to have Haystacks for supper, another of his favorites.  Then, we will have the confetti cake that is leftover from the cupcakes. 

It is actually white cake that I added sprinkles to the batter just before baking.  The store was out of confetti cake.  I have to try to finish frosting it here soon.

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Peanut.



Check back next week!  I have finished my first recipe eBook.  I will share it with my readers for free for a limited time!

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...