|Simple Cinnamon Roll|
1. Add yeast to warm milk in measuring cup. Stir. Add to bread machine.
2. Add egg, 2 Tb. butter, salt, nutmeg, 1/4 c. sugar, and flours to bread machine. Run dough cycle.
3. Combine 3 Tb. sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Grease 9" x 13" pan. Preheat oven to 350 F.
4. When dough cycle is complete, roll dough out in a large rectangle. Spread with remaining butter and sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture over butter.
5. Roll dough, creating a long, spiraled loaf. Slice dough into 12 equal pieces. Place each slice into baking pan.
6. Cover dough with greased plastic wrap and let rise in a warm room or place in a microwave proofer for 30 min.
7. After dough has risen, bake for 30 min. Drizzle with icing, if desired.
Check back tomorrow for a post about how to use your microwave as a proofer for bread!
How did yours turn out?