Thursday, October 20, 2011

RECIPE: Chocolate Protein Shake (Vegan)

Best Blogger Tips I was never a chocolate freak like some people I know.  I would get a craving about once a month for chocolate, but never on a regular basis.  I couldn't understand so called, "chocoholics" or how women supposedly had insatiable chocolate cravings.

Like the rest of my life, that changed when I became pregnant with my first child.

I don't know if it was all of the hormones my body was flooded with, but suddenly, I needed chocolate!  After the boys were born the cravings started to subside, but I still get that urge.

This shake is full of calcium, protein, vitamins, and minerals.  And of course, chocolate!

Chocolate Protein Shake
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKE


Ingredients:

*2 c. almond milk
*1 scoop soy protein isolate
*1 Tb. cocoa

Directions:

1. Blend all ingredients thoroughly in a Vita-Mix Vita Prep 3 or other high speed blender.

2. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
Serves 1-3.


How was it?Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...