Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday and Where I've Been...

Best Blogger Tips
Hello!

It's been a long time since I blogged on here. I've been busy with stuff and things.

Since I really wrote a post:

1. I subbed full-time for six weeks as the high school English teacher at my old high school.

2. My five year-old turned six and graduated kindergarten!

3. My baby is almost two years-old! I can't even begin to tell you how much HE has changed!

4. My husband started working days.

5. I started writing fan fiction.

I thought that a good WIAW post would be a great place to start blogging again.

Here is is.


 A great day of yummies!

BREAKFAST:

Egg whites scrambled with sauteed onion and fresh spinach
topped with a sprinkle of Daiya cheese in an Ezekiel tortilla.

LUNCH:
(Leftover from last night.)

Whole wheat thin spaghetti
mixed with a bag of Birds Eye Tuscan Veggies 
with tomato sauce, garbanzo beans, and 
sauteed fresh basil and garlic from my garden
and a chopped zucchini from the farmers' market.

SNACKS:

Green tea powder slushie
A Wasa cracker and a nectarine

SUPPER:

Black bean enchilada in Alvarado Street sprouted tortilla
with chopped romaine lettuce, tomato from the farmers' market,

My husband came home from the store with picante sauce, romaine lettuce, and E.L. FUDGE COOKIES.
They were not on the list!
Don't let these smiling guys fool you; they are loaded with fat and sugar.
I had four of them. 


Honestly, I have been horrible at eating breakfast for years now. I hate to do it. I feel like if I eat breakfast, then I'm hungry all day. 

In an effort to really get this eating thing right, I have started eating breakfast at 9:00am every day. I try to get enough protein and fiber so that I feel full until lunch. I've found that the 9:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm, and 6:30pm schedule keeps me full all day. 


How have YOU been since I regularly blogged back in November??




Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...