Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Health Digest: Sept. 1, 2010

Best Blogger Tips
[everystockphoto.com]
  • Most C-sections done before labor, study shows [nytimes]

     

    Thoughts about the news:

    1. Do you eat unhealthy foods when you are sleep-deprived?  I do!  What do you do to prevent unhealthy eating when you are tired and can't nap?  

     

    2.  The Omega-3 story really upsets me.  The story is about MARGARINE!  PROCESSED MARGARINE, not natural supplementation of Omegas like in flax seed oil!

     

    3.  What do you think about the C-Section rate in this country?  Did you have one or did your spouse?  Again, I believe in the least amount of intervention necessary, but I understand this is a very personal choice.  It is inspiring me to post my son's birth story about how I birthed my son with minimal interventions and minimal pain.

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...