Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIAW: Game Day!

Best Blogger Tips
I've read other food blogger posts with glee over the past few weeks. Like me, they get excited about college football season.

Yes, we are football fans, but more importantly we are a family. The weekly football game turns an average Saturday evening into a holiday, a scheduled gathering with my parents.  We laugh, we joke, we tease, and we eat.

My boys watching the game at Grandpa and Grandma's last year.
 

Here is what I ate:



Breakfast: Hurry-hurry-hurry before church. I just grabbed a FiberOne bar. I think most granola bars are candy bars. At least this one has fewer calories and fiber in it.

Lunch: Easy Vegan Caprese Salad that I tossed up for us, followed by cream of potato soup made by Mom and fruit salad for dessert (suggested by my 5 year old).

Supper: Leftovers from lunch!

Do you watch football?  Who do you watch it with?


Come back on Friday for Vegetarian Potluck Link Up!

 
 

Pin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...