Friday, January 14, 2011

LOSS and GAIN!

Best Blogger Tips The EXCITING news:


I'm pregnant!

I'm only 12 weeks along, so I have quite a long way to go. My husband and I only had to try for a week! I know the speedy conception was partially due to all the fruits and veggies I eat most days.


The HEARTBREAKING news:


We lost my grandmother in mid-December, only a week after I found out I was pregnant. I was with her when she took her last breath. This is the third family member who has died in my presence (and the last three to die in my family), so I am humbled and awed at the privilege of being with them as they passed. It also freaks me out.


Other GREAT news:

I finally ordered a new computer! We have been using this secondhand computer for the past five years (thanks mom!). This computer will suddenly crash, turning off and making an intermittent "ERRRR...ERRRR....ERRRR" sound. It is very frustrating to run. Also the monitor is currently a salmon-color, which is quite distracting. Did I mention that it is extremely slow??

Thanks for reading and bearing with me. It has been quite a month.

EllePin It Best Blogger Tips
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...