My husband was a Boy Scout and I was a Girl Scout, so that makes it even worse. We can't deny the kid who will go door-to-door for a good cause. Plus, who can resist the cookies and popcorn!
|Thin Mint Protein Shake|
Since I usually try to limit my sugar intake, I decided to mix up a Girl Scout protein shake instead. I don't like the heavy feeling of eating breakfast, so protein shakes are perfect for me. Plus, the entire shake is only 179 calories as opposed to 160 calories for only four Thin Mint cookies.
Thin Mint Protein Shake
Prep Time: 5 min
Keywords: blender sugar-free soy-free low-carb
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 c. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops soy protein isolate (or other unflavored protein powder)
- 1 tsp. liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
1. Blend all ingredients thoroughly in a blender. Serve immediately to avoid separation or refrigerate and shake well before serving.
Powered by Recipage
1. What is your favorite kind of Girl Scout cookie?
2. Do you like to eat breakfast?